View Single Post
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
MsNobleEleanor Offline
I can't get enough

Points: 56,119, Level: 34 Points: 56,119, Level: 34 Points: 56,119, Level: 34

Re: Is this self-harm? thread. - July 31st 2018, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by énouement View Post

I'm a little confused about your suggestion, Chantal. Which, that can easily just be on my part. Is your suggestion to kind of reword the sticky itself, have an actual article written, and then combine them? I think I'm just confused because they'd contain a lot of the same information and it'd be a bit redundant. They'd be structured in a similar way as well. Please correct me if I'm wrong, though. It's been a long day.

I was thinking that the sticky is a brief general explanation of "Is this self-harm?", however, the current sticky I think would benefit from editing a little bit. Not reword it, but add to it so it flows a bit better.

An article on it would be more in-depth and have more information than the sticky. In the sticky, we could include that article so users are able to read more about it.

An article vs. sticky, the difference would be that an article would provide more in-depth information whereas the sticky it's brief and to the point.

I really like your ideas Jenna on FAQs for the Safety Zone on those topics. I think it would fit really well there.

Have questions or would like to chat send me a PM
+
Outreach and Communications Officer
Resource Editor
Community Moderator | Forum Moderator