divided yet whole

I've been here a while

Name: Oliver
Pronouns: they/them

Points: 59,995, Level: 35 Points: 59,995, Level: 35 Points: 59,995, Level: 35

Re: Is this self-harm? thread. - August 1st 2018, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsNobleEleanor View Post
I was thinking that the sticky is a brief general explanation of "Is this self-harm?", however, the current sticky I think would benefit from editing a little bit. Not reword it, but add to it so it flows a bit better.

An article on it would be more in-depth and have more information than the sticky. In the sticky, we could include that article so users are able to read more about it.

An article vs. sticky, the difference would be that an article would provide more in-depth information whereas the sticky it's brief and to the point.
Thank you so much for clarifying. This makes much more sense than what my brain was attempting to interpret it as. I definitely agree that users have different needs in regard to how they learn things (or really just how much information they really want, to be honest) because a wall of text, as some articles can be, can be intimidating for various reasons. So, a short and to the point version is a very good idea. I agree with Dez on including a link to the full article in the thread as well.

“Peace is power”