View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Jess~ Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Name: jess

Re: I have wrinkles :/ - August 5th 2018, 08:23 PM

hey! just because you have wrinkles at a young age doesn't mean there's anything wrong with you. in fact, I think it's pretty normal. I have the same wrinkles you're talking about. my friends have also complained about wrinkles on their face, but I've never actually seen any of the wrinkles they're talking about.
even though we know they're there, most people won't even notice them. the wrinkles might feel huge when you're starting at them an inch away from the mirror, but chances are that nobody else can see them or is looking for them.

what I do to help is I'll rub coconut oil on my face. I only do it about once a week, because if I overdo it I'll get pimples. but when I'm not doing coconut oil, I'll just put a super light moisturizer on. sometimes the wrinkles completely disappear.

bottom line is that even though wrinkles are associated with age and being old, they can appear on anyone, really at any time. it doesn't mean you're ageing poorly or anything. for me I know it's because I just raise my eyebrows a lot when I make facial expressions. it's simply part of being human.

i don't know what i'm supposed to do
haunted by the ghost of you