View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Rosey921 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Emily

Points: 2,709, Level: 7 Points: 2,709, Level: 7 Points: 2,709, Level: 7

Question I hate going to school and need advice. - September 8th 2018, 10:47 AM

For a long time now, I have been having a problem with truancy, and people are starting to notice something. I have also been having problems with depression and anxiety, but I can't tell if the two things are related.

It isn't because I can't keep up, or because I'm not smart, I am. I can't really explain it. I just hate going. I have friends, I don't have any problems with bullying or anything along those lines, but I have had some problems as I mentioned before about depression, which some people have noticed, but I don't mind.

It's not even just certain subjects, I just hate everything about it, and I refuse to see a counselor or talk to my parents, because I am worried they will chuck me into a psychiatric institution again, which has compulsory schooling. As it is, I can't handle going to school more than two days a week, and even then, I need a very intense sugar high just to keep me looking focused.

I know I can't keep this up, and I just really need some advice on how to either get out of school for a while, or just how to fix this.