View Single Post
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount63

Edit avatar

Re: Eating disorder article - September 17th 2018, 08:46 PM

Not a choice, but a disorder (Frankie: Let me know if you think this is a good title or maybe you can suggest some Ideas)
By: Frankie (Aca-Awkward)

Eating disorders are very complex. I know some people think that you can choose to have an eating disorder, but it is NOT a choice. There is a lot of risk factors for all types of eating disorders like biological, psychological, and social cultural. In this article I am going to be discussing each of these risk factors that can be applicable(Frankie: I think I would like to use a different word here, but because I am not sure what exactly this word means I can’t find a word to replace it) for the people who have anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, binge eating disorder, or OSFED(Frankie: Should I put what this stands for?). I would also like to point out two people can have the same disorder but have different perspectives, experiences, and symptoms.

(Frankie: I am only going to be doing a section at a time and posting the source that way you guys can take a look at each section and see if I need to make it more of my own words. Since last time I got so overwhelmed and gave up on my other artile)
Source: https://www.nationaleatingdisorders.org/risk-factors I would also like to say this is the first source I’ve looked at but I am pretty sure that this will be correct since it is NEDA and they are a legit site for information.

Last edited by DeletedAccount63; September 17th 2018 at 10:17 PM. Reason: Edited out somethings and added something.