View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Golfing girl Offline
Be Creative. Always Dance.

I can't get enough

Name: Emma

Re: It's all my fault - October 18th 2018, 07:10 PM

Hello

I am so sorry that you are having a hard time with this right now. I hope that writing this has helped you feel a little bit better. Sometimes when we are going through something and we can write it all down it can help us get the hurting that we have been feeling inside of us, and we can get it out of us and hopefully be okay soon.

None of this is your fault. Please do not think that. I know that when things go wrong or something happens we think it's us and it's not you. When you are dating someone and it doesn't matter how long you are with them, you always want to be able to talk with them about anything that you are going through. And they should be asking you how are you doing and know that something has you upset, angry or when you are happy. Along with doing something together or just being with each other. If this person cannot see what kind of amazing person you are, I'm sorry to say he doesn't deserve to be with you. I say that because you want someone who is always talking with you and you are talking back to him. And he is asking you all of the time what's going on, different things like that. You are always together having fun.

I'm sorry that you were in a fight. It is totally up to you if you want to date him. But like I said up above, you really want to be with someone who cares about you all of the time and if this is not the person, it is okay not to be with him. If you are not with him anymore, someone will come along and see what kind of amazing person you are and ask you out who is nice and caring and will not hurt you in this way. You can also make a pro and cons list of the things that you like and don't like and then pick one of them if you are having trouble with this. Or you can just sit down with him and tell him that you do not like how he has been treating you and ask for him to stop this and start talking with you and try changing if he can.

If you are able to go to a friend's house and get away from him for a while. Or see if you can stay with them until this calms down and you know what you want to do. You can try that too if you want to. Also when you are talking with him, I know that you are upset but, if you can try to be calm you will be able to say everything you are feeling to him so that he gets it. I know easier said than done. If you are able to talk with him just the two of you, that is better because you will not have other people jumping into this and it's just you and him talking.

Then, try doing something to get your mind off of this for a while if you can. Going for a walk or friends house or reading or funny TV shows or anything else that you enjoy doing to help you feel a little bit better. I hope that you will be okay soon. Lots of Hugs.

•HelpLINK Moderator • Senior HelpLINK Mentor
• Forum Moderator •Article Writer
•Resource Editor •Newsletter• Community Mentor,
•Community ModeratorPM/VM
"Dance is your pulse,
your heartbeat, It’s the rhythm
of your life. It’s the expression
in time and movement,
in happiness, joy, sadness and envy.
-Jacques d’Ambroise''

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.