View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount40

Edit avatar

Re: I went out with a friend's boyfriend behind her back (but she got me back good) - January 15th 2019, 05:52 PM

It is very brave of you to have come forward to make this post on here. While I agree that you shouldn't have gone out with your friend's boyfriend behind her back, it doesn't make what she did right either. She should have approached you in a mature way and spoken in a civil manner. I am so sorry this is what the situation has come to.

You know your former friend the best, so only you would be able to answer that. But for support's sake, let me give you my perspective. While you did something wrong, she did something worse and now you are going to have a criminal record because she couldn't confess to her actions. This is going to affect college acceptance and any future jobs you might hold. If I were you, I wouldn't even bother. She clearly does not understand the severity of her actions.

No, you are not getting your comeuppance, you deserved so much better than this. If she were truly your friend, then she would have come up to you in a calm manner and say something like "Hey, (your name) I heard you were with my boyfriend. Why did you do that? I thought we were friends." and not lay a hand on you let alone corner you in a bathroom with two other girls wailing their fists at you.