View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
DiafolEternal Offline
The EverChosen
Average Joe

Name: Craig

Points: 12,520, Level: 16 Points: 12,520, Level: 16 Points: 12,520, Level: 16

Exclamation Are you alive? What do you live for? WHY do you do what you do? - January 17th 2019, 12:52 AM

This thread has been labeled as non-PG13 by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for younger users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Some people have a drive, an ambition, a dream. Something they want from this world before they leave. but not me.

Some people live for others, their children, their friends, their family. A cage, a chain, a guilt trip to stay confined.
Others live for the journey. The smells, the tastes, the feelings. What do you do when all experience is meaningless?

What about faith? A Christian, a Muslim, a Jew. All live life in a way their god tells them is right and just. All in hopes of reward, an afterlife worth suffering for. But what does the Atheist have? Past this life of suffering? Nothing... Remember how it was before you were born?... Exactly, nothing. And that is what awaits the Atheist.

All of humanity either hates all of their life or hates the Monday to Friday, the nine till five, just praying for the weekend. How sad is it that most people pray for 5/7th of their life to be over as quickly as possible, just so they can spend the other 2/7ths recovering and doing what they want, if money allows of course.

Why has humanity gotten to such a state that mental health is such a large issue yet so few of us can seek help? No one breaks their leg and thinks "its not a real issue" and that they need to man the fuck up?

How many centurys of denial does it take for the human brain, a machine so complicated it can not even understand itself, To reprogram itself into a state that it fights its own basic survival instinct. A state that suffering and self mutilation is a better alternative than seeking help, as it would for a broken limb.

So let me ask you again, in a world with such hurt, such hatred, against a mind that itself wishes its own destruction. Why do you keep going?
Why should I keep going? And do not say for my parents, my family, my friends, people who trap me in a painful existence because the pain of ME ending ME would be too painful for THEM to cope with.

I do not want to be a bird in a cage. But I have no reason to fly either. I do not wish to kill myself, but I do not wish to continue either.

I do wish it was how I was before I was born, for this meaningless trial to have not started.

Not for a Game Over, but for me to have never played.