View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount69

Edit avatar

Re: Are you alive? What do you live for? WHY do you do what you do? - January 18th 2019, 11:28 AM

Hey,

I apologize it took a while for you to get a response. You ask some really good questions and I'll try to answer to the best of my ability.

To be honest, I have a lot of days where I don't know what keeps me going. I suppose one of the things that keeps me going is the hope that tomorrow will be a better day and there are days where tomorrow is better. I don't necessarily hate M-F. I have a job and it's stressful but I accomplished my dream of getting a job with this particular company so I appreciate my job.

What should keep you going is entirely up to you. I don't, personally, think other people should keep living for the people in their lives. I believe when things are really bad living for loved ones can help but when a person only lives for their loved ones that can be bad because relationships end and people pass away. So, I won't tell you to live for your family or friends because I think you need to find a different reason to keep pushing forward.

What do you enjoy? Do you like gaming, reading, riding a bike. There are days when the things that keep me going are the things I like such as my reading. If I leave this world too early I'll miss out on a particular release or reading a particular series. It sounds silly but it does help me get through some tough times.

Best regards.
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.