View Single Post
  (#9720 (permalink)) Old
Rivière Offline
Par la rivière
I've been here a while

Name: Sarah

Points: 46,505, Level: 31 Points: 46,505, Level: 31 Points: 46,505, Level: 31

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 23rd 2019, 06:52 PM

I'm sick and tired of you blaming me. Using me. Dumping all your problems on me. As soon as I just want to express a little of how I feel you tell me you 'Don't need this right now'. How the hell do you think I feel when you spent the 2-week exam period bothering me to help you? How do you think I feel when you keep blaming everybody but yourself for your stupid actions? How do you think I feel when you keep taking everything I say as some kind of issue, then tell me I'm 'complicating things' when I'm just expressing myself? How do you think I feel when you dump your problems on me?

It was your fault you didn't do any dissertation over the summer. It was your fault you picked it in the first place! Stop using me as your stress ball, and stop getting annoyed with me when I just want a little support back and take everything I say with hostile intent.

Like yesterday.... all I did was ask if you still wanted to meet up to walk down to lectures. Instead you start telling me off and start saying things about how you're 'always late'. What does that have to do with my question!? How is your attendance even relevant to my yes/no question?

I'm out. You can have all the space you need. I'm not bothering with you anymore.