(#1 (permalink)) Old
Resilient Offline
HelpLINK Officer

Senior TeenHelper

Name: Court
Pronouns: She/Her

Points: 27,349, Level: 23 Points: 27,349, Level: 23 Points: 27,349, Level: 23

Night time work. - April 16th 2019, 12:55 AM

So I went to a job interview today for housekeeping at a local hospital. Apparently they really need someone full time 10pm to 6:30am, now, I've worked night shift before, I think it was 6pm to 6am or something like that for when I worked for a few intellectually disabled people in their apartment. It wasn't bad and I managed to stay awake all night. It has been a few years though Anybody have any techniques, tips, or tricks that you work, have worked, or even know someone who has worked night shift? They are considering me for the night shift position and I am eagerly looking forward to it, however, I'm not certain I can hang without some tricks. I used to drink a lot of energy drinks when I was working night shift last time, but this time around I am trying to be more healthy and conscious about what I intake.

Resilient
1. (of a person or animal) able to withstand or recover quickly from difficult conditions.
2. (of a substance or object) able to recoil or spring back into shape after bending, stretching, or being compressed.

We all possess resilience, we just need to realize it.

Lead Moderator | HelpLINK Officer