View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Arabesque- golfing girl. Offline
Be Creative. Always Dance❤️

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Emmie🦋

Points: 107,353, Level: 46 Points: 107,353, Level: 46 Points: 107,353, Level: 46

Re: My Parents Are Getting Divorced! Help Needed! - May 6th 2019, 07:06 PM

Hello Tabitha,

Welcome to Teenhelp! You did a great job telling us about what you are going through and I am so sorry that you are having a hard time with this right now and hope that you will be alright soon.

Try to always remember that your parents will always love you and your sister. I'm so sorry that this is happening to you. If you have a computer or a phone you can download Skype on them and then you can talk with your dad if he downloads it also. Or you can call him or text him or email him or ask if you can get his address and write him a letter and then you can talk to him. I know that this is not the same way as sitting down next to him and talking with him, but maybe one or a few of of these can help you so you can still talk to your dad.

Ask your mom if she can help you to talk to someone to help you out with this. It can be a therapist or a counselor and you can talk to them and they can help you so that you will be okay soon. When you go to school and ask if you can talk to the school counselor and let them know that you are having a hard time and they can talk to you also. Or talk to your teacher and let them know what is going on and they can talk to you too.

Also try to find somethings that you can do to get your mind off of this for a while, playing with your sister or watching a movie or a funny TV show or playing a game or if you like drawing or reading or anything else that you like to do and try doing that for a little bit so it can help pick you up for a little bit. I hope that you will be okay soon. Sending you Hugs.

•Forums Officer
•HelpLINK Moderator
•Community Moderator•
Article Writer
•Resource Editor
•Newsletter Editor
• Social Media Guru.

"Dance is your pulse, your heartbeat,
It’s the rhythm
of your life.

It’s the expression
in time and movement,