Thread: Triggering (Weight Figures): Increased appetite
View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Garyl Offline
What's next, little man?

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Eli

Re: Increased appetite - November 23rd 2019, 03:51 PM

Thanks for your reply! I have not changed medications in the last couple of months. Ever since I got off the antidepressant that made me sick in September my meds have not changed at all (minus some antibiotics and pain meds related to the injuries). So I don't think it's medication related. I also don't experience acid reflux that I know of. I mean, sometimes I get heartburn but it's very rare. I don't even remember the last time it happened.

I don't see the wound care clinic until next Tuesday and that day I don't see a doctor since I only see the doctor every other appointment. It'll be next Friday before I see one. So I'm not sure which doctor I should ask. Technically I suppose I could ask my PCP but I don't know. I haven't seen my PCP in a while and I know I am supposed to (it's in the discharge paperwork from the hospital that I should make a followup appointment with her) but she's hard to get to and I am not sure how she can help me when I have a wound VAC on. I mean she can't even examine the wound, so I'm not sure why they want me to follow up with her. I don't usually follow up with her after these types of injuries.

Let's eat some spectral oats!
  Send a message via Yahoo to Garyl