View Single Post
  (#18 (permalink)) Old
esafamily Offline
Banned
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: ESA family

Points: 1,549, Level: 5 Points: 1,549, Level: 5 Points: 1,549, Level: 5

Re: I want to make my dog a service dog - January 12th 2020, 09:00 AM

One-in-five Americans suffer from mental or emotional disability every year, and only a small fraction will ever seek help. Even then, 50% of Americans who do seek counseling for mental health issues experience numerous hurdles that makes it either difficult or entirely impossible to get the needed care.
Emotional Support Animals can provide those in need with a tremendous amount of comfort and assistance and the health benefits of ESA’s are very well documented. Which is why ESA Family is providing ease and discreet online access to mental health services for people experiencing emotional or psychological disability.

How so? We are a company which employs licensed therapist to provide quick and confidential assessments. These licensed therapists are going to determine if you are in need of an emotional support animal. If so, they provide you with a letter that grants you the legal authority to own and care for an emotional support animal.
I really appreciate you for your work. Emotional Support Animal letter. Keep posting such contents for us. Emotional Support Animal letter

ESA family is an independent organization, that provides services for independent mental health professionals and ESA holders. The bridge between the patient and the licensed mental health professionals who can write them a recommendation for an emotional support animal because our goal at ESA Family is to improve the quality of life for the millions of Americans.