Thread: Corona Virus.
View Single Post
  (#18 (permalink)) Old
Ennui. Offline
Living the dream.

TeenHelp Superstar

Name: Dez
Pronouns: She/They

Points: 172,604, Level: 59 Points: 172,604, Level: 59 Points: 172,604, Level: 59

Re: Corona Virus. - March 8th 2020, 04:52 AM

Even regular alcohol wipes are out in some places. I’m on a few chronic illness FB groups and people who need them to clean their skin for medication injections can’t. There’s a shortage of masks so medical professionals are screwed. I even saw a post where they’re getting dust masks from like Home Depot and stuff so construction workers etc can’t get them. I think when the media does talk about it they take the spin of it being a horrible catastrophe type thing.

I have a conference coming up and people are emailing my professor (she’s also the president of the organization this year) asking if the conference will be canceled because someone in Atlanta has it. So far it’s not canceled but Georgia can ban large gatherings and effectively cancel it. I’d be out tons of money and I guess it would be in the name of safety but unless we come in contact with the person we should be fine.

There’s a case in my state now too but it’s far away.

Do you ever get a little bit tired of life
Like you're not really happy but you don't wanna die
Like you're hanging by a thread but you gotta survive
'Cause you gotta survive
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 1373440 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!