Thread: Corona Virus.
View Single Post
  (#24 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount69

Edit avatar

Re: Corona Virus. - March 12th 2020, 11:34 AM

The more this goes on the more concerned I get. I think it'll be fine but the way the world is responding to it is freaking me out. My brother also mentioned what's going on in Italy and how the US isn't testing enough people. He said we could end up having the same thing happen here. That worried me. I have asthma so I know I'm a bigger risk but I'm healthy aside from that so I hope it'll be okay.

I'm actually starting to worry my wedding will get canceled. If the venues we are using are forced to shut down we'd have to postpone. Currently they're only shutting down gatherings of 1000 or more. However, a county over has a case and the person had interacted with the public. That could cause a terrible outbreak here too. My county and a neighboring County have a case each but that was travel related and the people didn't interact with a ton of people. If the one the county over causes an outbreak we could get more cases here simply because people here and there commute for work.
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 1373440 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!