View Single Post
  (#56 (permalink)) Old
Tigereyes Offline
I can't get enough

Points: 26,047, Level: 23 Points: 26,047, Level: 23 Points: 26,047, Level: 23

Re: Corona Virus. - March 19th 2020, 11:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omen. View Post
How is everyone holding up? Has anyone actually been diagnosed with Corona Virus?
I'm terrified of not being allowed to work. Will still get base pay, but it isn't enough to live off of without hours of overtime per week, every week.

I'm also immunocompromised. I know I'm at higher risk of getting it, but I don't know if I have higher risk for complications or not. Also worried about people I care about. More so them than me.

I'm prepared and doing everything I can reasonably do.

TW:
But this anxiety of just waiting..., powerless, for who knows how long, is breaking me. Everyone is telling me to panic more. I can't talk to anyone without them freaking out so much. So I'm trying to reassure myself alone. I'm barely holding together when I have to and slowly falling apart when I don't have to. I tell myself I'll survive. I'm confident that mentally I can because I'm a trauma survivor. But my body is not in great condition, so I'm not sure that matters...

"Just open your eyes and see that life is beautiful..." ~Sixx:A.M.
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 1373440 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!