(#105 (permalink)) Old
eaty Offline
Staff On Leave

Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Sarah
Pronouns: She/her

Points: 34,042, Level: 26 Points: 34,042, Level: 26 Points: 34,042, Level: 26

Re: Corona Virus. - April 3rd 2020, 06:44 PM

A small thing that has been cracking my family up.

So almost a month ago my brother got sick, and it was bad for about 2 weeks. Right as he was getting better, my sister-in-law got sick and she got a test ASAP for COVID-19, while my brother spent the entire time refusing to get a test done. My sister-in-law tested positive for COVID-19. Put the entire household on quarantine.

The good news? Everyone has recovered and is fine. My sister-in-law was taken off quarantine yesterday because she hasn't shown symptoms for days.

My brother though? He is under quarantine till the 11th, even though HE ALREADY HAD IT. But because he wasn't tested the health department is insisting on him staying quarantined. So my sister-in-law who tested positive and is better? She isn't on quarantine. My brother who was a dumbass and refused to get tested and has been better longer than she has? Can't leave for another week.

We have been finding this hilarious. I think partly because we can relax and know they are fine.

But I also share this story so that people can see more stories about people recovering from this illness no problem.

Lead Moderator, Chat Officer and Disputes Committee Member.
PM me Anytime if you need anything.
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 1373440 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!