(#161 (permalink)) Old
Dawn. Offline
Laughter. Faith. Hope.

TeenHelp Veteran

Points: 88,885, Level: 42 Points: 88,885, Level: 42 Points: 88,885, Level: 42

Re: Corona Virus. - April 28th 2020, 06:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivière View Post
I really hope this lockdown ends soon. After being at university for 3 years, then coming home and at least having freedom to come and go, straight into this. It's actually getting to become quite isolating.

I think I've just grown used to being able to have my freedom and being around other people that now it's getting rather lonely. It doesn't help that I started working out at university and now I can't do that because my gym is closed. I'm struggling to motivate myself to exercise at home because my living environment is so cluttered I barely have space to move. Alongside this, I've started worrying about my weight more. My family doesn't exactly eat healthily and I struggle to sit still for long periods of time and it's incredibly difficult not to eat out of boredom.

I've been trying to go out and do the shopping when we need it just so I can go for a walk and get exercise that way, but coming from 5 days of exercise a week to suddenly having to be stuck at home like this... it's getting very difficult.

My family have already had a huge argument so there's a lot of tension in the house and there's no where to go to be away from it all.
I'm sorry to hear what you're going through at the moment. I can sympathise in regards to feeling frustrated due to not being able to go to the gym as often as we would like to. Before the gyms closed here, I paid to do my grading for Muay Thai and for me, I had a routine between going to martial arts classes and the gym after work. Now, I can't anymore until the restrictions are lifted.

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 1373440 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!