View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Arabesque- golfing girl. Offline
Be Creative. Always Dance❤️

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Emmie🦋

Points: 108,874, Level: 47 Points: 108,874, Level: 47 Points: 108,874, Level: 47

Re: Aromantic? Asexual? Something else? - May 19th 2020, 02:31 PM

Hi, I am so sorry that you are having a hard time with this and hope that you will be okay soon.

When we are kids growing up, our parents will tell us that we will find a guy and the two of us will get married, have children and that is what we do because of our parents and everyone else does. The truth is, that is not what we have to do, we all like different people and if you do not like guys, that is totally fine. Nothing is wrong with you, we are who we are. You're heart goes to who you like and a lot of times our parents, siblings may have a hard time with this because it is not the normal thing to do. As long as you are happy with yourself, go for who you want to be with. It can be hard and scary because we think that sometimes is wrong with us, but nothing is ever wrong with us.

You are not going to be alone, my grandmother told me when I was 10 years old, that everyone is going to find someone. It may take some time to find this person, but we will all have truly love with that person.

Also just because you are not really girly it is totally fine. You wear whatever you like to and what makes you feel happy. It is totally fine if you don't like pink, purple, sparkles and dresses. If you want to just have on jeans and a t-shirt, that's okay or whatever you like to. When you have sometime try asking some people out for coffee or pizza or something else and see what happens. I hope that you will be okay soon. Sending you Hugs.

•Forums Officer
•HelpLINK Moderator
•Community Moderator•
Article Writer
•Resource Editor
•Newsletter Editor
• Social Media Guru.

"Dance is your pulse, your heartbeat,
It’s the rhythm
of your life.

It’s the expression
in time and movement,

in happiness, joy, sadness and envy.
-Jacques d’Ambroise''
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.