View Single Post
  (#11103 (permalink)) Old
Odyne Offline
The Goddess Of Pain
I've been here a while
********
 
Odyne's Avatar
 
Name: Lucy
Age: 29
Gender: ♀Girl.
Location: Darkness

Posts: 1,492
Points: 23,421, Level: 22
Points: 23,421, Level: 22 Points: 23,421, Level: 22 Points: 23,421, Level: 22
Blog Entries: 2
Join Date: June 2nd 2012

Re: Song/Quote of the day! - May 23rd 2020, 06:05 PM

And I won't waste my life being typical
I'ma be original
Even when it's difficult
And I won't change myself when they tell me, "No"
I'ma be original
I'ma be original
Nah, I won't waste my life being typical
I'ma be original
Even when it's difficult
And I won't change myself when they tell me, "No"
I'ma be original
I'ma be original





private message & visitor message
I'm here for you, if you need to talk.


“I am beginning to measure myself in strength, not pounds. Sometimes in smiles.”
― Laurie Halse Anderson, Wintergirls
Reply With Quote