View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Arabesque- golfing girl. Offline
Be Creative. Always Dance❤️

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Emmie🦋

Points: 109,378, Level: 47 Points: 109,378, Level: 47 Points: 109,378, Level: 47

Re: How to come to terms with my femininity? - May 27th 2020, 12:23 AM

Hello and I'm so sorry that you have not had a reply yet and I hope that you are doing okay.

As a girl you do not have to be into makeup, pinks, purples, sparkles, dress all of the time. You always want to be happy no matter what, because if we are not happy then we will get upset with ourselves and that is not a good feeling to have. It is also totally fine to be a tomboy too. You be you always, and that is totally fine to do.

You said that you like girls and nothing is wrong with that. We all like different people. We do not want to be the same and like the same people. It is totally fine to have friends with boys, you should be friends with people who you like and want to hang out with.

If you change your mind and want to be super girly and want to have on all of the pinks, purples, sparkles and dresses, that is totally fine to do or if you still want to be a tomboy or be half and half, then be that. No matter how you feel or how you dress, always be yourself and everyone is still going to love you because you are a lovely person inside and out. I wish you the best with this.

•Forums Officer
•HelpLINK Moderator
•Community Moderator•
Article Writer
•Resource Editor
•Newsletter Editor
• Social Media Guru.

"Dance is your pulse, your heartbeat,
It’s the rhythm
of your life.

It’s the expression
in time and movement,

in happiness, joy, sadness and envy.
-Jacques d’Ambroise''
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.