View Single Post
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Mirabye Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Mirra

Points: 1,339, Level: 5 Points: 1,339, Level: 5 Points: 1,339, Level: 5

Re: Back to school... - May 29th 2020, 01:28 AM

It really increases your chances of continuing studies, but why don't you want to choose graduate school? This is what will open up more professional opportunities for you. I know that it’s quite difficult to enter graduate school and if you are worried about your grades, then you can better prepare for entering this school and find out what extracurricular activities will increase your chances of entering. I know that sometimes the graduate essay and strong statement of purpose can help you go to university, although your chances of success were small at first. I did that for graduate school. It was the college of my dreams, but my GPA wasn't high, so I decided to make all my best with everything that would help me enter this university for graduate school. I don't write too well, but I was so motivated that I wrote not the worst graduate essay. True, then I turned to the proof reading service edited, so that they make my text more understandable and help me structure my essay well, so as a result, this teamwork became the best essay that I wrote in my life. Now I'm finishing graduate school and getting ready to write articles in one of the journals in my specialization. I also already have a job offer. I know what I want to do in my life further and I know how I will build career in this.

Last edited by Ennui.; June 4th 2020 at 12:43 AM. Reason: Please do not include offsite advertising links to services such as this.