Thread: Non-PG13: Trying to define who I am
View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Arabesque- golfing girl. Offline
Be Creative. Always Dance❤️

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Emmie🦋

Points: 109,795, Level: 47 Points: 109,795, Level: 47 Points: 109,795, Level: 47

Re: Trying to define who I am - June 7th 2020, 06:35 PM

Hello, thank you so much for coming on and telling us about what you have been going through and I'm sorry that you are having a hard time with this and hope that you will be okay soon.

When I see someone who is a guy and they are with another guy or a girl with another girl or a girl with a boy, I never put a label on them. To me, I believe that you should always be yourself and you like who you like. We are all different people and it is totally fine to like who you like. So I do not label people, whoever you are or who you are in a relationship with, as long as you are happy then that is what matters.

If you want to figure out who you like, one way that you can do this is, ask some guys and girls out and then when you get home you can make a pro and con list. What did you like about them and not like? What did you see in them that makes them cute? Some people it is the eyes or face or the amazing body or something else that you are into. Also if it takes a little bit of time to figure out who you like, try not to get upset or come down on yourself. Nothing is wrong with you. Everyone is going to find true love, that person is around. They are going to find you or you will find them on day. Just give it some time. I wish you the best with this and hope that you will be okay soon. Thank you for coming on.

•Forums Officer
•HelpLINK Moderator
•Community Moderator•
Article Writer
•Resource Editor
•Newsletter Editor
• Social Media Guru.

"Dance is your pulse, your heartbeat,
It’s the rhythm
of your life.

It’s the expression
in time and movement,