View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
tREalMST Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Autumn

Points: 1,828, Level: 6 Points: 1,828, Level: 6 Points: 1,828, Level: 6

Unhappy I'm like allergic to the sun or something, can somebody please try to help me? - June 12th 2020, 09:40 PM

I have two medical conditions. I have gone to doctors and hospitals, but no one ever found out what was wrong, so I haven't tried for three years. I've just accepted them. Sometimes I think they have gotten better, but instead I have just learned to ignore them a bit more. One is stabbing stomach aches that happen multiple times every day. And the other thing is my skin burning in the sun. My stomach aches I've given up on completely. I've had them for five years now. Now that it is normal for me I just don't tell people when it happens. I have no idea what is wrong with my skin. But that's because my mom doesn't believe me, when it is clear that my skin breaks out in red from the beginning of Spring, through the Summer. It blotches up, mostly on my arms and legs, sometimes under my neck. But I don't know what it is. It is excruciating and painful, but I don't tell her because she already told me she doesn't believe me. If anybody might know what it is can you please help me. I need help it burns. Whenever a friend asks me about it I say I don't know it's something like an allergic reaction to ultraviolet light or something. Please if you have ANY idea what it might be I really need help.