View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Arabesque- golfing girl. Offline
Be Creative. Always Dance❤️

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Emmie🦋

Points: 109,155, Level: 47 Points: 109,155, Level: 47 Points: 109,155, Level: 47

Re: I'm like allergic to the sun or something, can somebody please try to help me? - June 13th 2020, 02:32 PM

Hello,

I'm truly sorry that you have been having a hard time with this for so long and you just keep it to yourself now. I think that when you are going out and you are not feeling well you should let someone know about this so that they can try to help you. Would you be able to try letting your parents know that this is still happening to you and ask them if they would be able to try and find another doctor who specialize in that. When you Google for doctors, you have them who help with everything and then some who specialize in different things. Maybe try to letting you parents know that so when they are looking for help for you then they can look this way and they will be able to hopefully find someone new who can help.

When you go out try not to go out at the hottest peak time of the day. This way when you are going out it is not so hot so hopefully it is a little bit cooler weather and you will be okay. Try to always have on sunblock, a hat and sunglasses, to keep the sun off of your head and face so you are not getting as hot. Have a bottle of water with you to keep you cool and if you are still not feeling well try to find some shade under a tree and sit for a while until you are doing okay. I hope that you will be okay soon.

•Forums Officer
•HelpLINK Moderator
•Community Moderator•
Article Writer
•Resource Editor
•Newsletter Editor
• Social Media Guru.

"Dance is your pulse, your heartbeat,
It’s the rhythm
of your life.

It’s the expression
in time and movement,