View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Unregistered

Edit avatar

Bottling emotions - June 18th 2020, 09:32 AM

[FONT=""][COLOR=""][SIZE=""]So I have this problem where most of the time I can't feel anything emotionally, like the other day one of my best friends parents died and I hate to say it like this but it was like I couldn't care less. In my head I knew I should at least be sad for her, I didn't know her parents so it would make sense for me not to feel strongly about it, but I knew I should at least be the smallest bit sad for her, but I wasn't. It's like I'm bottling my emotions but it's not, I am trying to feel something but as I said before I it was like I just didn't care. Anyway that's what I'm like most the time, just uncaring floating through life because I have nothing better to do, but then every now again I suddenly get a surge of emotion and have a mental breakdown, usually in the middle of the night, and then I can't get back to sleep. It's like I cant feel anything and then I get it all suddenly and it overwhelms me and I breakdown. I don't know what's wrong with me. Its starting to effect my life severely, I can't focus for more than three minutes and then I just drift off because I don't care and then hours later I wake up suddenly and get so stressed about all the work I need to do and the little amount of sleep I have. I don't know what to do.[/size][/color][/font]