Thread: Triggering (Suicide): My friend told me that they are suicidal
View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Arabesque- golfing girl. Offline
Be Creative. Always Dance❤️

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Emmie🦋

Points: 109,898, Level: 47 Points: 109,898, Level: 47 Points: 109,898, Level: 47

Re: My friend told me that they are suicidal - June 27th 2020, 02:11 PM

Hello and thank you so much for coming onto Teenhelp and telling us about what has been going on and I'm so sorry about this, hope you all will be okay soon.

When we are friends with someone or someone in our families are having a hard time with something, sometimes it can be hard to talk to them and have them open up to us. A few things that you can try would be, when you are with them you can ask them how are they doing and see what they say back to you. Or if they are not in a talking mood you can try saying something that you are having trouble with, for example say that you are upset with a sibling for taking something of yours and ask them what do they think and say how you will always listen to them no matter what they are going through. You can also add if they want to write a letter or try talking to someone about what they are going through. You can say that talking about what we are going through can be helpful because we are not keeping it all to ourselves and we can start to feel a little bit better when we are talking about it with someone. Also try not to keep asking them what is wrong, let them open up about it when they feel ready. I hope that you all will be okay soon.

•Forums Officer
•HelpLINK Moderator
•Community Moderator•
Article Writer
•Resource Editor
•Newsletter Editor
• Social Media Guru.

"Dance is your pulse, your heartbeat,
It’s the rhythm
of your life.

It’s the expression
in time and movement,

in happiness, joy, sadness and envy.
-Jacques d’Ambroise''
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.