View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Arabesque- golfing girl. Offline
Be Creative. Always Dance❤️

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Emmie🦋

Points: 109,353, Level: 47 Points: 109,353, Level: 47 Points: 109,353, Level: 47

Re: Depression and Anxiety during Covid-19 - July 28th 2020, 02:16 PM

Hello,

I am so sorry that staying home has been very hard on you. I wish we we're all able to go out, see our friends, family and go back to normal. It is hard when everyday we we're always doing something, going to school or hanging out with our friends and family and now we are not able to. It really brings us down and we do not know what to do. It is great that you have you're dog that you can go to and helps you to be okay. Would you be able to find others things to help you out when you are having a hard time? For example if you enjoy reading, then grab a book and read for a while or drawing or painting or a funny TV show or movie or ask someone in you're family if they would like to watch a movie or TV show or play a game with you. Or if you can go in you're backyard and just sit outside and read or if you want to listen to music or you can play with you're dog. When we are doing something because we are upset, it will take our minds off of what is going on and then we are thinking about what we are now doing, it can be anything reading or movies or playing with our dog or whatever else we enjoy doing and then we will feel a little bit better. I wish you the best with this. Hugs.

•Forums Officer
•HelpLINK Moderator
•Community Moderator•
Article Writer
•Resource Editor
•Newsletter Editor
• Social Media Guru.

"Dance is your pulse, your heartbeat,
It’s the rhythm
of your life.

It’s the expression
in time and movement,

in happiness, joy, sadness and envy.
-Jacques d’Ambroise''
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.