View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Arabesque- golfing girl. Offline
Be Creative. Always Dance❤️

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Emmie🦋

Points: 107,364, Level: 46 Points: 107,364, Level: 46 Points: 107,364, Level: 46

Re: I feel like I’ll never get better. - August 2nd 2020, 12:35 PM

Hi Dez,

I am so sorry that you are having a hard time with this right now and hope that soon you will be okay and feel like yourself again.

I get what you are saying, sometimes it feels like it's never going to be okay. Try not to watch a lot of the news, because that will make us upset and keep bringing us down so much more. Also when you are out doing something and someone is talking about it, try to walk away from them and not get upset.

I am so sorry about you're therapy, would you be able to talk to them and say how you feel when you are going and see what they say back. When you are having a hard time with all of this try to get you're mind off of this for a while, going for a walk or listening to music or drawing or painting or calling a friend or family member or reading or putting on a funny movie or TV show or finding something else that you enjoy doing and try doing that for a while until you are doing a little bit before. I hope that you will be okay soon. Sending you lots of Hugs to help you.

•Forums Officer
•HelpLINK Moderator
•Community Moderator•
Article Writer
•Resource Editor
•Newsletter Editor
• Social Media Guru.

"Dance is your pulse, your heartbeat,
It’s the rhythm
of your life.

It’s the expression
in time and movement,