View Single Post
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
Bru00 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 1,066, Level: 5 Points: 1,066, Level: 5 Points: 1,066, Level: 5

Re: Does he not like me anymore? - September 9th 2020, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyGirl View Post
Hey guys. This is really embarrassing. I’ve been with this guy a couple of years now and have just recently decided to take our relationship to the next level. The problem is is that he loses his erection Mid acts with me constantly when at first he never would. He just keeps telling me he doesn’t know why it’s happening. It’s the worst feeling in the world. It has happened 4 times in a row now within a couple of months. It happens again and I couldn’t hide my hurt and I just cried. He can masturbate just fine and get hard just fine with me. He just can’t keep it. It has to be something with me
Hi, I think that he feel stressed and that's the reason why he has a problem with erection. Your reaction (crying) on this situation is also not okay because he feels guilty. Don't think that is your fault. Sometimes it happens and that's normal. He's not a robot He wants have erection so much and it doesn't work Try to help and support him. Show him that it is okay, that you accept him, this situation and you still love him. You can try to help him (by hand or oral) and if still doesn't work you can told that you can try again later but at this moment you want to kissing all his body or do him massage. Help him relax and maybe after that everything will fine. He probably isn't ill if he can masturbate. Sorry for my Englsh