View Single Post
  (#262 (permalink)) Old
Rivière Offline
Par la rivière
I've been here a while

Name: Sarah

Points: 46,505, Level: 31 Points: 46,505, Level: 31 Points: 46,505, Level: 31

Re: Corona Virus. - September 11th 2020, 05:04 PM

After 4 months of lockdown and everything pretty much opened back up again. The UK government encouraged people to go out and eat at restaurants in order to help try and save businesses. Pubs were opened up first (probably due to alcohol tax), yet gyms were one of the last places to reopen. Somehow a pub, where people get drunk and don't adhere to social distancing guidelines was ok, whereas a gym, where everyone is just in their own little space exercising to be fit and healthy, wasn't ok.

Some schools in wales already had to close shortly after opening again because staff members tested positive, and some children too.

Cases are now rising again. The lowest was under 400 a couple of months ago, now we're back up to 3.5k today. I feel stressed because I've just finally started going back to work and I fear it's going to be taken away from me again.

I feel like just wanting the government to throw their hands in the air and be like, 'whatever'. But I know I shouldn't. If I catch it, sure it's more ok, but I could spread it to my uncle who has asthma, and would likely kill him. I feel like I'm walking into a death trap every time I go to work. I wonder when I'll get it and bring it home, and there's nothing I can do about it.
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 1373440 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!