Thread: Corona Virus.
View Single Post
  (#268 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount69

Edit avatar

Re: Corona Virus. - September 22nd 2020, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everglow. View Post
The UK are seeing a second wave now. 4,000+ new cases each day and they're introducing social distancing measures again. No more than 6 people in any gatherine and all hospitality venues have to close at 10pm. There have been anti-lockdown protests in London too.

You all are getting to the second wave and America is...well....still dealing with the first wave. I know my state has been doing better in regards to positivity. My county has been one of the worst and is doing better. We have business owners pushing to reopen their restaurants. I am anticipating a spike with the past holiday and fires. However, if things open again, I know my county won't play it smart. Too many people don't think it's real.

CDC just came out with guidelines about Halloween and I have a feeling a large number of people will disregard it. America is, likely, gonna get hit hard again. I hope I am wrong but ... I don't think I am which is unfortunate.
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 1373440 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!