Thread: Corona Virus.
View Single Post
  (#270 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount57

Edit avatar

Re: Corona Virus. - September 26th 2020, 12:23 PM

I'm actually feeling a lot better about all of this. I feel comfortable with the precautions my family has taken, and my life feels like it is slowly getting back to "normal."

All my classes are still online, and I'm not going a ton of places, but I got my hair cut (with some precautions taken by the salon) and was able to go to a few appointments. I've also been going to our outdoor, socially distanced Mass at my church for a few weeks down, and I've been going to my church during the week to pray. (It is open during the week and is virtually empty, and they have people in there during the day cleaning it.) My church has been really good about following the health guidelines.

So... I'm feeling pretty good, honestly! I ultimately can't control what happens next, but so far we've all been healthy and it's been good to get back to some semblance of a routine. I was really anxious when all this started, but I feel like my perspective on it has shifted somewhat in the last few months and I'm glad to see that some order is being restored.

~Kylie
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 1373440 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!