Thread: Female Advice Preferred: Sex is not feeling the same
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
MojoveGal Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 1,122, Level: 5 Points: 1,122, Level: 5 Points: 1,122, Level: 5

Sex is not feeling the same - September 27th 2020, 09:07 PM

First of all I am happy that I found this message board because maybe somebody can tell me what I could do differently.
I have been with my boyfriend now since early January but we have been mostly separated for the last 4 months due too not being able to meet at school and not having any chance to really meet at all as we are 13 miles apart. We have had sex together a few times but the last time we did it was around mid-may.
Everything recently changed because now he has himself a drivers license and a pickup truck and now we are starting to get together more often.
We tried having sex last night, something that we planned, and something that we both wanted, but when we were starting to have intercourse my body could not relaxe and could not adjust and could not enjoy it. I could not get wet and it was a tad painful. What I ended up doing was faking everything about my enjoyment, and I partially faked it because I was hoping that my body would get into the rhythm, but I never did.
I read online yesterday that people are now starting to get used to not being around anybody and it's becoming normal to just be alone. I am very outgoing, I love hanging out with friends, I love having fun, but maybe I'm becoming one of those people that just wants to be alone?
But how do I get back into the rhythm of enjoying sex? Should I just keep trying again and again until I get back into some kind of normalcy? To be honest I have had 3 sexual partners and I do enjoy sex and I would like to keep on enjoying it from here on out.
Any advice is greatly appreciated. And I'm not looking for any judgment please.