(#274 (permalink)) Old
Celyn Offline
~One Skittles Minion~

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Holly
Pronouns: She/Her

Points: 57,786, Level: 34 Points: 57,786, Level: 34 Points: 57,786, Level: 34

Re: Corona Virus. - October 1st 2020, 06:21 PM

I'm in a 'local lockdown' area, but really half of Wales are in separate local lockdowns. I do think that this will complicate things...it's already difficult enough to separate English and Welsh rules let alone by separate areas.

It's starting to get bad where I am. A few weeks ago, the university was getting ready to do blended learning....but the other day around 8 students tested positive so think everything will be online. They have only officially started back this week. Also, the hospital up the road from me is now closed apart from A&E because they had a bad outbreak that started within the hospital.

Kind of dreading coming up to Christmas if it's going to be like this. I heard somewhere that they want people to start doing their Christmas shopping now because they reckon everyone will rush and things will be out of stock and maybe difficult to get back in stock. I know that's not the main thing, but ugh, I hate it when people don't stick to the rules or panic buy. Just makes things more frustrating to deal with.

Mentoring and Support Team Leader | Click here to volunteer
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 1373440 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!