View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Rivière Offline
Par la rivière
I've been here a while

Name: Sarah

Points: 46,505, Level: 31 Points: 46,505, Level: 31 Points: 46,505, Level: 31

Re: NON PG-13 Some form of sexual addiction? | Advice - October 19th 2020, 10:42 AM

It definitely seems like you have some form of problem. I would see about trying to get a visit to your local doctor and discuss with them your issues. If they ask that you need your parents with you, just explain to them that it will make the situation difficult to discuss with them around.

Your parents will find out one way or another, but right now you have control over when, and how that happens. It's best that they find out what's been going on by fact that you chose to get professional help, than them find out and potentially react poorly. Not all parents are going to be supportive of what you're going through and will simply make your situation worse by depriving you of the habit you're trying to break in an unhelpful manner.

When you say that you reported a guy to the police, and are considering reporting the others, are they actually aware of your real age? If so, then I commend you on doing so because they know your age and should know better. However, if you're reporting them under the belief you're actually of age, that's not very fair. A lot of men end up going to jail for situations just like this, as they were under genuine belief they thought the person they were chatting with, was of age.