View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount59

Edit avatar

Re: emotional rollercoaster - October 29th 2020, 07:57 PM

Hey there, thank you for reaching out! I know you are asking us for coping strategies, and I think that is great; but I am also wondering if you have ever considered reaching out to a medical professional about this? I think talking to someone, such as a doctor or a licensed mental health therapist, would be a good idea. Not to give any examples of what you might be experiencing — as that would be considered diagnosing in a way — but it could be better treated with medication. Just a thought though! I am not sure how you feel about it.

I find writing helps me immensely when I am having erratic thinking, behaviors, or emotions. Not only that, after writing for an extended period — or writing in stages, leaving it be for a bit as you go along — you can really take a good look at what was going on during that time period you were feeling the erratic thoughts, experiencing unstable emotions, and doing things impulsively. Perhaps, if you haven't already, you can set up a private, password-protected blog on a separate platform; if you want to utilize TeenHelp's own blog, then please feel free to do so!

I wish you all the best.
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.