View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
xoyo Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 1,107, Level: 5 Points: 1,107, Level: 5 Points: 1,107, Level: 5

How do you get a girl to notice you - November 25th 2020, 12:19 AM

Hey

In order to give you the full context to this, the first few sentences or so will be explaining the circumstances:

I have a diagnosed case of Social anxiety disorder (and an E.D. but that Isn't relevant). As a male with Social Anxiety Disorder that is interested in females, the odds seem to be stacked against me (Males are expected to be the one to ask).

Okay, so. My question is of course "How do you get a girl to notice you". Looking it up never seems to work for me, because all the advice seems to be convoluted ways of saying 'be confident'. Also, I phrased the question in a way that makes it seem like she doesn't even know I exist, but that Isn't the case. We're in a high school together (private, with a small class that stays consistent throughout all the classes), and I don't really have any friends there. However, that girl is the one that I am closest to, and sometimes she does things that I can somewhat interpret as possible signs, but flirting is a foreign language to me so I can't at all be sure. Any advice you can give me is appreciated, but advice that involves something that will trigger my S.A.D. to a large degree is not something that I'll put into practice.

Sorry this was so long, but thanks for reading & have a nice day