View Single Post
  (#23 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount53 Offline
Librarian
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Wendi

Points: 10,282, Level: 14 Points: 10,282, Level: 14 Points: 10,282, Level: 14

Re: What have you been doing during quarantine? - December 1st 2020, 01:21 PM

I live in a house by the sea; we hvae a lot of land going up across the South Downs, so thru these dark times I work outside mending fences, tidying up our garden, checking our sea defences, shopping, cooking and doing household accounts.

We have a large antique shop out of town here, and when we get new items in, I do resto, carpentry if needed and research provenance if the antique looks like it has history and could be well known. If I find all these things, then we will get higher profit = more money in the bank.

It's been hard. I got infected with Coronavirus, but got well thankfully, but my twin sis didn't and escaped with her life for having intravenous pneumonia antibiotics.

Sadly she has post-covid fatigue what is very dibilitating, but she is slowly getting well again. But so far it's been 3 months.

3 long months.

I try my best to keep my loving fam together, tho sometimes it ent always easy. But for the most part I manage to get through the day.

There is good news tho! Vaccines are being tested! Once they get permitted, then the big roll-out will begin.

Hopefully by next summer everyone's lives could be back to normal. It's got to be something worth looking forward to!