View Single Post
  (#292 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount53 Offline
Librarian
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Wendi

Points: 10,282, Level: 14 Points: 10,282, Level: 14 Points: 10,282, Level: 14

Re: Corona Virus. - December 3rd 2020, 10:01 AM

Coronavirus becoming Covid-19 is a dreadful infecshun. Very nasty to some and many hvae have died. People known to my fam are dead. The virus has caused much crying and upset.

But now the UK is the first country to have the Pfizer BioNTech coronavirus vaccine approved, but what a logistical problem this is going to be, but, I reckon mathematicians will work out the best most effectiv way to roll out this life saving vaccine.

The British government is aware that damaging disinformation is happening on social media. Social media can be a bad platform for bad info, so the British government is presently working to rid this disinfo and find out who the people are.

Once the government publishes data, I will post it here or, as a link.

Just becuasue this new vaccine is being brought out, we in the UK must continue observing social distancing, mask wearing and hand washing until we are officially tol we can stop. It may not be until the summer of 2021 we can do this. I expect tempers will be frayed, so stand strong and don't listen to them what tol you not to.
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 1373440 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!