Thread: Corona Virus.
View Single Post
  (#301 (permalink)) Old
Ennui. Offline
Living the dream.

TeenHelp Superstar

Name: Dez
Pronouns: She/They

Points: 172,654, Level: 59 Points: 172,654, Level: 59 Points: 172,654, Level: 59

Re: Corona Virus. - December 12th 2020, 11:07 PM

I'm doing contact tracing so I should be in the second round of vaccines in my state.

If your area does contact tracing, please, please be nice to the contact tracers and answer what they are asking of you. I'm a contact tracer and in my state we ask how you're feeling and if you need any help, and ask who you've been in contact to and if you've been anywhere like a school or restaurant so we can take appropriate action. We also tell people when they've been exposed to someone with Covid. We ask them to isolate for 10 days if they're positive or 14 days if they've been just exposed. It's for everyone's health that we get information like contacts.

Please answer us when we call, and try to be nice! I get it's scary, but we're truly trying to help you. We don't tell anyone that you're the one who is positive and everything stays confidential. We just want to slow the spread.

Do you ever get a little bit tired of life
Like you're not really happy but you don't wanna die
Like you're hanging by a thread but you gotta survive
'Cause you gotta survive
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 1373440 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!