View Single Post
  (#305 (permalink)) Old
Rivière Offline
Par la rivière
I've been here a while

Name: Sarah

Points: 46,505, Level: 31 Points: 46,505, Level: 31 Points: 46,505, Level: 31

Re: Corona Virus. - December 16th 2020, 07:08 PM

Thank you Wendi, I appreciate all that you've said.

I'm not happy the fact that gyms have to close. Again. 3rd time now. It's getting ridiculous. What problems will it solve? People will just cross the border again, go to England, and exercise there. Then England will have to go into lockdown and Wales will open up, so English gym-goers will come to Wales. Again. It's like a dog chasing its own tail.

Not only that, what evidence is there to close gyms? Gyms are one of the healthiest places to go because everybody goes there to get fit. If someone's snotting and snorting everywhere and they feel like crap, they're not going to turn up in a crop top and a pair of leggings and have at it. They'd stay at home and get better.

It also has started to affect small businesses. People where I live are closing down. Even larger businesses are having to pull out of the area.

I'm starting to get so fed up with lockdowns. If people want to stay at home and isolate, they will, but people who want to go out, will find a way to. One way or another, whether the government likes it or not. There will always be people working to circumvent the system. Even when England was in a 1-month lockdown, the amount of people who came from England to exercise at my gym was unreal. We even hit max capacity on several occasions. People are willing to risk that £10,000 fine because they want to exercise. To them, exercise is more valuable and the government fails to see this.
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 1373440 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!