View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Rivière Offline
Par la rivière

I can't get enough

Name: Sarah

Re: COVID - December 27th 2020, 10:55 PM

Oh geez. I hope you're going to be ok!

I think one of the biggest problems at the moment, is that we're all so focused on maintaining 2+ metres of distance, wearing a mask etc. However Covid has been found to linger on surfaces such as metals and plastics after quite some time.

According to an article written by the BBC, the virus lingers on bank notes and glass between 2-3 days, and on metal and plastics for up to 6 days. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-54500673

You may have touched something that may have had lingering particles of Coronavirus. Given it may have been there for quite some time, you may have touched your mouth or face, or even improperly washed/sanatised your hands during this time. Think back to whom and what you've interacted with in the past 10-14 days. It'll be impossible for you to have thought of every possible way to protect yourself. You couldn't have known. You did the best you could with what you thought you were doing right.

The only thing you can do now is rest yourself. Fingers (and toes!) crossed you make a swift recovery!

Life is for living, not for losing.