DeletedAccount53 Offline
Librarian
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Wendi

Points: 10,282, Level: 14 Points: 10,282, Level: 14 Points: 10,282, Level: 14

Re: Bye...... - December 31st 2020, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladoglover View Post
My old self is departing from here. New year means new me. Good bye to my old self. Hello to my new self. You guys will be happy to know that my old self is departing from here. I will be much better behaved on here . My goal for the new year will be to get at least two volunteer roles on here and be the most amazing volunteer here. I love to help people and I truly care.

I thought you could be yourself here and thats what I really needed was a place to be myself but I realize now that I can not be totally myself here because it makes me get infractions and banned which I do not want that. I thought I could express my self freely. When I am angry let me be angry and vent and say what I want. If some one is rude to me I just let it go not report them but obviously that will change now since every one wants to get me in trouble all the time. This place really likes to get people in trouble for every little things instead of just letting little things go and or just deleting it. I know I have to keep stuff in to behave here and that I have to think a lot more before I speak well think before I write/ type lol but you know what I mean.
Some things I am doing to change are making a list of people that have been nice to me here so I have people I know I can go to when things are upsetting me here and to vent to. Another thing is I am over analyzing everything I say on here and editing and or deleting when I feel I might get in trouble for something so I do not get in trouble.

I am changing. New me uploading slowly and fully uploaded when the clock strikes midnight tonight LOL

Before you go, read Thoughts From Afar.

Hugs! Happy New Year, and happy you.