View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
ladoglover Offline
Banned
Average Joe

Points: 6,485, Level: 11 Points: 6,485, Level: 11 Points: 6,485, Level: 11

Bored Bored Bored - January 2nd 2021, 07:51 PM

I see so many people in chat it hurts. It hurts you guys get immediate support. I just have the forum so have to wait for someone to reply. I wish I could get immediate replies/support. I wish I could get in chat. It hurts I know everyone is glad I am not in chat. Hurts. I like having immediate support. I wish I could chat with you guys and be involved.

They know my history of being bullied in college and how that affected me and they know how I try t make friends but never do and how that has affected me. So being banded from chat is just bringing up all those same emotions and feelings of not belonging any where, feeling not included, feeling isolated, and not wanted.

So I really like the greatest showman on Disney plus. Amazing songs so uplifting. What's every one doing? I am trying to not just watch tv and get some stuff done. Maybe play the sims. Every one get there stimulus check? I did. I hope everyone did. I am watching the twilight zone old shows.

Whos in college? My college has already canceled spring break and many colleges have . Has yours? Any one dreading school starting again ?