View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount63

Edit avatar

Re: No friends=depressed - January 2nd 2021, 10:12 PM

Lauri,
I know you want friends, but sometimes you are to clingy and pushy.
I get you thought just talking to the person would make friends but that isn’t how you make friends. The other person has to be willing. Someone could walk next to me and talk to me I will sometimes ignore them because I don’t want friends, or I will talk hopping they will shut up and go away.

You say your are a caring empathetic person and don’t judge people and will just listen. That isn’t the case with you or you maybe trying harder. But you have defiantly judge me for my relationship, for being 29 and focusing on my mental health before anything else.

In order to make friends I would work on a lot of DBT skills because it seems you are desperate to get any interaction and sometimes that turns on to stocking people, being obsessed with people, yelling at the person if they don’t agree with you or if we say we don’t want to be your friend.

Before trying to make friends. I really think you should get into a DBT group, not just a DBT therapist but actual group that meets once a week. It’s really helpful and do the full year and really try you may have to do a second year. I did almost 2 years

I hope this was helpful.
My pm/vm is always open if you need anything.

Your Friend,
Ariel<3