Did you miss me?

Outside, huh?

Name: Hollie
Pronouns: She/They

Points: 74,719, Level: 39 Points: 74,719, Level: 39 Points: 74,719, Level: 39

Re: Corona Virus. - January 3rd 2021, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pork Chops View Post

Coronavirus affects people very differently. Some show not many symptoms at all, yet some who have underlying health problems will need hospital care.

I know as does Julie what this evil virus can do, but hesitate because it could upset a great many. And I can assure you that BBC News is no way sensationalizing Covid. But, if you really want to know, type this into the Google box: 'bbc news: covid: why is coronavirus such a threat?' and all should become clear.

Julie and I are scared, and we don't even live in the UK any more, but have France with the mutant virus running rampage!
How my views have changed since I posted this in March!! Much different picture now to what it was then. I had Covid at the start of december (thankfully mild), but right now I know of many many people who have it, and the threat is very real. I think now that we know more about it and the pandemic has esculated this much, most people hold very different views to those they held back before lockdown was even a word we knew.

"Why want another universe if this one has dogs?"

Matt Haig - The Midnight Library

Volunteer Support Officer | Apply to staff
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 1373440 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!