View Single Post
  (#320 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount53 Offline
Librarian
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Wendi

Points: 10,282, Level: 14 Points: 10,282, Level: 14 Points: 10,282, Level: 14

Re: Corona Virus. - January 4th 2021, 09:29 PM

We've just finished watching UK's BBC News and have to say I'm not surprised since Covid's various new mutations have been rampaging, increasing infections as Hollie's just shared.

I feel sad how the UK lockdown is going to be affecting not only small businesses and individuals such as older students about to do the GCSEs, but also families with children who have not been given computers by the British government to school remotely at home. Many are poor and can't afford laptops. Is the UK government going to hand more out free of charge?

I hope during these coming weeks that vaccinations are carried out. But 14 million expected by mid-February? Is Boris Johnson fantasizing again with his grandiose remarks, or could it be possible to vaccinate all the 'extremely clinically vulnerable over 70's' in addition to the elderly in rest homes? That is going to be massive if things go to plan. But they rarely do.

Or maybe I'm wrong? Maybe even teenagers and young children should be vaccinated, too.
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 1373440 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!