(#7 (permalink)) Old
Mallika Offline
HelpLINK Mentor

Regular TeenHelper

Name: Mallika

Points: 11,409, Level: 15 Points: 11,409, Level: 15 Points: 11,409, Level: 15

Re: Oral sex with sisters boyfriend - January 28th 2021, 06:53 AM

Hi there,

Thank you so much for reaching out and sharing your story with us.

I think your sister's boyfriend's behaviour is inappropriate and - please don't mind me - downright disgusting. He is taking advantage of your naivety and compliance. As others here have mentioned - you are underage and so this is illegal.

There are a few things you can do, but they all boil down to making this matter open. You've already taken the first step by reaching out to us, so well-done about that!

Firstly, you need to talk about this to your sister or to your parent(s)/guardian(s). This cannot go on - it is not only disrespectful to you as a female, but it is a gravely sickening act on his part. It is unfair that you have to continue putting up with this. Like others have mentioned, you are the victim here and you're not doing anything wrong. Therefore, you have every right to bring this matter up to your sister. Since it's her boyfriend that is doing such a thing, it is logical to have a serious conversation about this with her first. Tell her everything that is happening and how you feel about this. It's natural that she will react in a startled, indignant or even angry manner, but don't let that stop you.

At the same time, it is also sensible to talk to your parents or guardians about this. It appears you are quite young, so I believe your parents/guardians are mainly responsible for your house. Hence, they may be in a position to limit your sister's boyfriend from coming over.

Thirdly, if you feel up to it, you can directly confront the boyfriend. Tell him no, that you will not comply to his demands. However, I am concerned that this might lead into a more aggressive confrontation and I don't want you to be hurt in the process, but I am still putting it out here because I want to underscore the fact that you can feel empowered to stand up for yourself. You have every right to say no. You don't have to listen to what he wants if it's making you uncomfortable. Perhaps you can walk out of the room when he comes in or go and sit in a common room, to start with.

You are free to DM me if you'd like to chat about anything. Remember, we're all here to support you. Stay strong!!

~ Seize each day and live it like your last ~

HelpLINK Mentor | Forum Moderator